Become a GlowFitness instructor and harness the power of the GLOW. As a qualified GlowFitness instructor you will be able to add Beatz (Glow in the dark drumming workout) and Glow Grid ( Glow in the dark circuits) to your portfolio of activities. You can also take a free add on online GirlForce training course so you can use GirlForce in schools. GirlForce is an award winning programme designed to engage girls and young women in physical activity. So all of that for a one off fee, then a yearly renewal, however this may be free based on your purchases of equipment, CPD, resources and accessories. Points are awarded for every purchase and these can be used to cover renewal fees.
You Will Recieve
- Certification of Attendance
- The right to use the GlowFitness®, Beatz® and Glow Grid® trademarks.
- Access to GlowSports® shop including lighting equipment, promotional material, add on workshops, fitness products
- GlowFitness Instructor pack including instuctor t-shirt, sweatbands, UV tape and face paints.
- 10 sets of Beatz sticks, 1 UV 50w Lamp, UV Floor markers
- Marketing and social media Support (including electronic flyer/brochure)
- Referrals from GlowFitness HQ for classes
- GlowFitness instructors have access to add on courses including GlowSports® products
You Will Need
- Enthusiasm, energy and passion for providing a complete customer experience
- Level 2 sports coaching/fitness qualifications
- Insurance, we can help, you source this if required.
- A current first aid qualification. All instructors must have a valid qualification
DATE & TIME
10th of January 2109 9.30am-3.30pm
GL1 Leisure Centre