You Will Recieve
- Certification of Attendance
- The right to use the GlowSports® trademark.
- 4 GlowSports Portable, Rechargeable and out door approved UV lamps
- GlowSports Fluorescent glow in the dark floor markers
- Sports kit bag that includes a GlowSports football, basketball, netball, volleyball, racket set and 3 dodgeballs.
- GlowSports Instructor pack including t-shirt, sweatbands, UV tape and face paints.
- Access to GlowSports® shop including lighting, promotional material, multi-sport equipment package, football, basketball, netball, tennis, badminton, squash, volleyball and dodgeball packages.
- Marketing and social media Support (including electronic flyer/brochure)
- Referrals from GlowSports HQ for events
- GlowSports instructors have access to add on courses including GlowFitness® products
You Will Need
- Enthusiasm, energy and passion for providing a complete customer experience
- Sports coaching/fitness qualifications
- Insurance, we can help, you source this if required.
- A current first aid qualification. All events must have one present
DATE & TIME
9.30am-3.30pm 16th of January 2019
GL1 Leisure Centre
Become a GlowSports instructor and harness the power of the GLOW.
As a qualified GlowSports instructor you will be able to deliver GlowSports in a range of settings. You can then take free online short courses for GlowSports parties, and GlowHen & GlowStag if you wish to deliver these types of events. Allowing you to deliver under these sub brands and receive referrals from us for any you choose to complete.
So all of that for a one off fee, then a yearly renewal, however this may be free based on your purchases of equipment, CPD, resources and accessories. Points are awarded for every purchase and these can be used to cover renewal fees.
We do not require you to use GlowSports equipment but we have worked very hard to bring together the best equipment at affordable prices. It is only available to qualified instructors.