Please tag your local sport or leisure facility and state why you would like to see GlowSports there. You need to share and like the post for your vote to count. Entries can be submitted by anyone including staff of the business. Business can also enter themselves on our special offer page.
After this has taken place those business with the most number of tags and those who have nominated themselves will be put forward to a public vote via Facebook. Before this can happen any business nominated via Facebook will need to provide consent for this to happen as well as agreeing in principle to the terms of being a GlowSports licencee.
10. Active Connections Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
11. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.The businesses that are put through to the public vote must agree in principle to abide by the terms and conditions set out for licencees.
12. The prize is as follows: A geographical licence for GlowSports for an area defined by Active Connections Ltd for the sole use of the winning business or businesses. The winner, and all entering the competition MUST be able to deliver GlowSports bookings for birthday parties, corporate events and Stag/Hen activities.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Active Connections Ltd
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the licence will start and equipment delivered. The winner or winners will also have to attaned a free training day before the start of their licence.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Before the second round of voting the business nominate must also agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Active Connections Ltd and not to any other party.