You Will Recieve
- Certification of Attendance
- The right to use the GlowSports® trademark.
- 4 GlowSports Portable, Rechargeable and out door approved UV lamps
- GlowSports Fluorescent glow in the dark floor markers
- Sports kit bag that includes a GlowSports football, basketball, netball, volleyball, racket set and 3 dodgeballs.
- GlowSports Instructor pack including t-shirt, sweatbands, UV tape and face paints.
- Access to GlowSports® shop including lighting, promotional material, multi-sport equipment package, football, basketball, netball, tennis, badminton, squash, volleyball and dodgeball packages.
- Marketing and social media Support (including electronic flyer/brochure)
- Referrals from GlowSports HQ for events
- GlowSports instructors have access to add on courses including GlowFitness® products
You Will Need
- Enthusiasm, energy and passion for providing a complete customer experience
- Sports coaching/fitness qualifications
- Insurance, we can help, you source this if required.
- A current first aid qualification. All events must have one present
To to become a GlowSports instructor you must attend a training day. A start up payment of £539 inc Vat is all that is required to get started.
There is an annual renewal fee of £249 inc VAT. However we manage a points system. So for every £2 you spend either on equipment, accessories or products you receive 1 point. Points can be used to pay in part of full your annual renewal.
*Subject to having correct insurance, policies and procedures in place. Instructors must have insurance. Instructors may not use GlowSports equipment, or branding, or provide a similar activity under a different name.