You Will Recieve
- Certification of attendance for your staff
- The right to use the GlowSports® trademark, and GlowFitness® where applicable
- GlowSports fluorescent glow in the dark floor markers
- Sports kit bag that includes a GlowSports football, basketball, netball, volleyball, racket sets and 3 dodgeballs.
- GlowSports Instructor pack including t-shirt, sweatbands, UV tape and face paints.
- Access to GlowSports® resources including, promotional material, multi-sport equipment package, football, basketball, netball, tennis, badminton, squash, volleyball and dodgeball packages.
- Marketing and social media Support (including electronic flyer/brochure)
- Referrals from GlowSports HQ for events. GS takes event bookings and will commission the delivery to the nearest licencee. All trading activity self generated by the licensee is 100% that of the licensee. Any enquiries about weekly or block bookings for school or community groups is passed directly to the licensee.
We do not supply the UV lighting but can advise and order systems at cost based upon your need. If you have lights already and they meet the level of lighting we would expect then you would not have any additional outlay.
You Will Need
- Enthusiasm, energy and passion for providing a complete customer experience
- Sports coaching/fitness qualifications
- Insurance, we can help, you source this if required.
- A current first aid qualification. All events must have one present
To to become a GlowSports® Provider you must complete a short training course online and attend 1 start up meeting with GlowSports HQ.
Their is a set up fee of £2490+Vat then annual fee of £1500+VAT, or if paid monthly £199 + VAT for an initial minimum 12 month term then on a monthly rolling basis.
*Subject to having correct insurance, policies and procedures in place. Instructors must have insurance. Providers may not use GlowSports equipment, or branding, or provide a similar activity under a different name for a minimum of 36 months after the end of the contract.
What You Can earn
As a GlowSports® Provider you can generate income based on the following;
- Glow Parties (self generated/referred) – £150-£200 per 90 minute party
- Glow Hen and Stag (Commissioned) – £120 per 90 minute party
- GlowSports Events (Commissioned) – £120 for 120 minute event
- School/College/ Community sessions (Self generated/referred) – £65-£90 per hour
Now you do need to include your costs such as hall hire (£35-45 p/h) and maybe an extra pair of hands (£15-20p/h) for the larger events. But after that you will still see a great income from being part of GlowSports