You Will Recieve
- Certification of attendance for your staff
- The right to use the GlowSports® trademark.
- 6 x 100w GlowSports portable, rechargeable and outdoor approved UV lamps
- GlowSports fluorescent glow in the dark floor markers
- Sports kit bag that includes a GlowSports football, basketball, netball, volleyball, racket set and 3 dodgeballs.
- GlowSports Instructor pack including t-shirt, sweatbands, UV tape and face paints.
- Access to GlowSports® shop including lighting, promotional material, multi-sport equipment package, football, basketball, netball, tennis, badminton, squash, volleyball and dodgeball packages.
- Marketing and social media Support (including electronic flyer/brochure)
- Referrals from GlowSports HQ for events
- GlowSports providers have access to add on courses including GlowFitness® products with a 10% discount
You Will Need
- Enthusiasm, energy and passion for providing a complete customer experience
- Sports coaching/fitness qualifications
- Insurance, we can help, you source this if required.
- A current first aid qualification. All events must have one present
To to become a GlowSports® Provider you must attend a training day. A start up payment of £4000 inc Vat covers your kit, training and year 1 licence fee.
There is an annual renewal fee of £1500 inc VAT. However we manage a points system. So for every £5 you spend either on equipment or accessories. Also for every booking you deliver on our behalf we allocate points to reduce your annual renewal. In many cases your renewal is free.
*Subject to having correct insurance, policies and procedures in place. Instructors must have insurance. Providers may not use GlowSports equipment, or branding, or provide a similar activity under a different name.
What You Can earn
As a GlowSports® Provider you can generate income based on the following;
- Glow Parties – £200-£250 per 90 minute party
- Glow Hen and Stag – £300-£600 per 90 minute party
- Glow Tournaments – £500-£1500 per tournament
- School/College/ Community sessions – £65-£90 per hour
- Bookings we take and commission to you – £45-£60 per hour (no extra cost to you, plus you earn points to keep for reducing your licence fee.)
Now you do need to include your costs such as hall hire (£35-45 p/h) and maybe an extra pair of hands (£15-20p/h) for the larger events. But after that you will still see a great income from being part of GlowSports